• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 2002 Dodge Dakota Quad cab truck

24on48hunting

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Deer Hunting Junkie
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-2002-dodge-dakota-quad-cab-truck.982393/
Item Name: FS/FT 2002 Dodge Dakota Quad cab truck

Zip Code: 30180

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: Price drop-$4,000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Side by side UTV.

Caliber: 4.7L V8

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: All pertinent info

Item Description: I just bought a new truck, so this one is up for sale. It has been my daily driver since 2007 and has taken me everywhere without fail or incident. Very reliable truck that doesn't leak or smoke, lots of power left in the 4.7L V8. 192,XXX miles on the odometer and it will go up as I will continue to drive it a couple times a week. Automatic transmission functions perfectly-never had an issue. 2.5" exhaust with a single in-dual out Flowmaster. 4" tips exit beneath the rear bumper. Factory catalytic Converter in place still. Non smoker owned since I bought it. Previous owner obviously was- has a burn mark in door panel. Factory tires replaced with 265/70/16 BFG Rugged Terrains. Interior is good for the age of the truck. Charcoal cloth seats with black carpet. Center console folds up to accommodate a sixth passenger. Headliner replaced last year. Windshield replaced one month ago (rock from I-20 cracked it) factory radio still in place. Keyless entry stopped working as did the driver's side power door lock switch. All power windows function properly. Crankshaft sensor, camshaft sensor and transmission speed sensors replaced last year. Engine has not been gone through otherwise.
Oil changes done regularly myself. Exterior is good. It has a few dings here and there, about what you see on a vehicle of that age. If you want a show truck this one is not for you. If you are looking for safe, reliable transportation this is it. My asking price is making allowance for the few issues that it has. Don't try to lowball me. I'm not desperate to sell this truck. I still have it fully insured and drive it a few times a week. Bill of sale required upon purchase. Additional pictures available upon request. PM is the only way to reach me.

Pictures:
image-jpg.485830

image-jpg.485832

image-jpg.485833

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom