• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 2005 triumph speed master hand painted in Great Britain

itokiapimp

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...master-hand-painted-in-great-britain.1102076/
Item Name: FS/FT 2005 triumph speed master hand painted in Great Britain

Zip Code: 30022

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 4700
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 5500 in trade at least 3k in cash

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: great bike very smooth and comfortable to ride, isame as my other bike i ride it year around and it really is the best cruiser i've had and i have had 4 harley's lets put it this way when you ride it, you will buy it. i just got it completely redone as far as the engine for it to mechanically show room condition, and it is already showroom condition as far as the painter N. BARR AUTOGRAPHED Triumphed Commisioned to paint it, the paint is incredable the crome is clean as it should be and the pipes are after market you picking up more cc's and the pipes are very throaty and loud like i want it to be. this bike speaks for it self when you see it in person you will understand why it hurts to let it go at that price, on both bike everywhere i go i get compliments on how cool they look, i spent easy over 4k keeping this bike in the shape it deserves. i can you a sweeter deal if you think you can do both bikes, but please bring some meat to the table because these are the two best your going to see and ride.

Thank you again

Pictures:
my-picks-trick-614-jpg.653745

my-picks-trick-765-jpg.653749

my-picks-trick-858-jpg.653751

my-picks-trick-855-jpg.653753

my-picks-trick-1285-png.653755

Back
Top Bottom