• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 2007 Subaru Impreza

Viveledead

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-2007-subaru-impreza.1234230/
Item Name: FS/FT 2007 Subaru Impreza

Zip Code: 30276

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $6500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Would entertain trade offers, but they'd have to be incredibly in my favor for me to even consider.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: General Bill of Sale

Item Description: Up for sale is a awesome condition 2007 Subaru Impreza Wagon/Hatchback with a 5-speed manual transmission.

The car is incredibly reliable, has ice cold air conditioning and hot heat. There's an Alpine head unit with bluetooth, USB (when connected to a mobile device for instance, you can easily stream music/GPS/etc and even control the music through the radio controls), auxiliary, and satellite radio capabilities. The radio also has the handsfree microphone setup for sending/receiving calls through the radio. Alpine Type-S speakers all around as well. Also installed is an Amazon roof rack, and Weather-tech floor mats (the non-laser cut version).

The car has 120,xxx miles and may increase slightly as I do drive the vehicle some. Approximately one month ago I had a 38,000 mile motor installed (with documentation/receipt for just under $3000). The stock motor developed a "tick" and the more use it saw the worse the noise became. Eventually it developed into smoking and using oil and at that point I decided to replace the motor.

This would make an incredible back to school vehicle or even a first car! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Pictures:
img_0814-jpg.863275

img_0816-jpg.863276

img_0817-jpg.863277

img_0824-jpg.863278

img_0839-jpg.863279

Back
Top Bottom