• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 2008 Pristine Yamaha Royal Star Tour Deluxe

Pholley526

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-2008-pristine-yamaha-royal-star-tour-deluxe.1172721/
Item Name: FS/FT 2008 Yamaha Royal Star Tour Deluxe PRICE DROP

Zip Code: 30132

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 5400 for odt'rs
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Partial trades welcome

Caliber: 1300 4 cylinder

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Well I am selling my Yamaha Royal star tour deluxe. It's a 2008 with 18,109 miles on it. This bike is in amazing condition and has a ton of upgrades many are not listed in the craigslist ad. For odt members I will do 5400$. If you have any questions pm me or call or text. 678-779-two-six-eight-five. I am moving and have a newborn, need this gone! Partial trades welcome.

Thanks,

Preston

2008 Yamaha Royal Star Tour Deluxe

Pictures:
image-jpeg.766546

image-jpeg.766547

image-jpeg.766548

image-jpeg.766549

image-jpeg.766550

2 sets of seats, new never mounted rear tire, new kuryaken grips, always used ethanol free 90+ octane gas carb sync tool and air pump for suspension tuning. Bike is amazing condition mechanically and cosmetically.

2 sets of seats, new never mounted rear tire, new kuryaken grips, always used ethanol free 90+ octane gas carb sync tool and air pump for suspension tuning. Bike is amazing condition mechanically and cosmetically.

Where did you find 90+ ethanol free gas? I can only find 87 octane. Would love to get higher. My bike does not like 87 so I run 93 ethanol.

I typically buy 25 gallons in blairsville because it is so much cheaper up there and I am generally up there at least once a month, but there is a Sunoco? and what used to be "pawpaws"(can't remember what it is called now either) by block house boat ramp at lake allatoona that carry 91, but they generally want at least 1$ more than regular vs 25cents in blairsville, run Ethanol free in every carbureted engine you own or else you will regret

93 ethanol is much better than 87, don't know why but the fellas at lost mountain outdoor power had a whole presentation and cut aways of carbs fuel lines etc with the different fuels that ran through the respectfully, also had all the different fuels that sat for a year, the 93 probably would have been usable but I would rather have my own stock pile of ethanol free being as how my truck is a '95, it wasn't designed for ethanol and the last thing I want is to completely redo the fuel system on that thing along with every other carburetorated engine I own.....

Back
Top Bottom