• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 2013 Harley Davidson Dyna Switchback

Toy_Truck

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-2013-harley-davidson-dyna-switchback.982512/
Item Name: FS/FT 2013 Harley Dyna Switchback *Price Lowered*

Zip Code: 30097

Item is for: Sale or Trade *Trades Added*
Sale Price:
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 13000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Sign back of Title

Item Description: Bike has Softail Deluxe wheels and tires. Back tire is worn but I'm including a new 180 rear tire and the wider rear hoop to mount it to. Comes with factory seat, plus brown leather one off of a CVO pictured and a backrest with rack. Also has factory windshield as well as an LRS recurved one. Also has Patriot Defender pipes, a Fuel Moto Air Intake, and Power Vision Tuner.

* Will trade even for sport sedan! MazdaSpeed 6 (maybe a 3), Subaru WRX STI, Audi S4, BMW 335i

*Also willing to trade for professional body and paint work. Have 70' and 71' Firebirds that need paint.

Also willing to accept partial trades. Main interests would be roadsters, four seater convertibles, possibly smaller bike especially Scrambler style, maybe guns, but no revolvers (except S&W 500), left handed rifles, SCAR 17, unique ARs like 6.8 SPC. Let me know what you have.

Pictures:
img_0348-jpg.489201

img_1010-jpg.489202

Last edited:
I know it a serious haul, but one of my friends owns the top selling bike shop in the world. Black Diamond Harley Davidson in Marion Illinois. They pay ^^^ $ for used bikes. Give em a call & tell them that Boomer sent you. Ps my 1st cousin EO is their chrome consultant. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom