FS/FT - AR15 - Alpharetta/Cumming

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacMan

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
75   0
Reaction score
Want to sell (possibly trade) an AR15 (says Eagle Arms on the lower) . I have no idea of the round count (I am the second owner) but it shoots great. Would make a good plinker or home defense weapon.

Comes with rifle (as pictured) and 2-30 round magazines. Tasco ProPoint red dot sight. Magpul CTR stock. As I am the second owner, I don't know much about the upper/lower or trigger.

Shows some signs of wear but overall, the rifle is in good shape. Cleaning out the safe.

$700 cash OBRO/ $750 trade (Alpharetta/Cumming area - FTF with GA ID - limited travel).

Currently, I'm looking for a CZ75 9mm or a XD9 Tactical (plus some cash on your side). You can suggest other trades but I can't put any cash with the trade.

Last edited:
Want to sell (possibly trade) an AR15 (says Eagle Arms on the lower) . I have no idea of the round count (I am the second owner) but it shoots great. Would make a good plinker or home defense weapon.

Comes with rifle (as pictured) and 2-30 round magazines. Tasco ProPoint red dot sight. Magpul CTR stock. As I am the second owner, I don't know much about the upper/lower or trigger.

Shows some signs of wear but overall, the rifle is in good shape. Cleaning out the safe.

$700 cash OBRO/ $750 trade (Alpharetta/Cumming area - FTF with GA ID - limited travel).

Currently, I'm looking for a CZ75 9mm or a XD9 Tactical (plus some cash on your side). You can suggest other trades but I can't put any cash with the trade.

View attachment 72658View attachment 72659View attachment 72660View attachment 72661
pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom