• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT ATI FX45 Fatboy Light Weight

Patronus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-ati-fx45-fatboy-light-weight.963033/
Item Name: FS/FT ATI FX45 Fatboy Light Weight

Zip Code: 30240

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 625
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Sig P228/9

Caliber: 45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ATI FX45 Fatboy Light Weight - 3.2 ' Barrel, 12 round double stack 1911 style 45 ACP with Truglo Tritium/Fiber Optic night sights installed by Truglo, TWO extra 14 round magazines, box, lock and docs. Born on date is Feb 2014 but it was in warehouses and transit until It came to me in late December. I have carried it some and shot about 300 rounds through it. You'll see in the pictures that there shows a little finish wear along the left front edge of the slide.

The gun is everything the Para P12-45 set out to be with a few exceptions. First being that it is reliable. I had a P12 and it jammed almost as much as it shot. OK, slight exaggerations but it was nothing to trust your life to. This Fatboy LOVES to spit brass. Second, the P12 was dressed like a Government model with no beavertail nor ambi thumb safety. The Fatboy has the beavertail grip safety, extended, ambi-dexterous thumb safety, skeletonized hammer and combat hammer It also has crisp slide serrations front and rear and grooved front and backstraps on the grip. They went all out to make an ergonomic, beautiful and supremely functional little monster.

View attachment 484554 View attachment 484556 View attachment 484561

Last edited:
I have a S&W M&P Shield .40s&w with professional stipple job, professional trigger job, and Trijicon Night Sites, 2 mags, one extended and one flush also have a holster, box and docs, will add ammo on trade

Thanks for the offer. I greatly appreciate it. As I mention in PM, I'll have to pass on it though.

They are proprietary. I ordered them from ATI and when they got some in stock they emailed me and called me. I got a call last week telling me that they had some more 12 round mags in stock but I passed on them since I have the two 14's and the 12 it came with.

Back
Top Bottom