Item Name: FS/FT Federal AutoMatch .22lr ammo

Zip Code: 30161

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $240 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See below

Caliber: .22lr

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale or trade. Eight unopened boxes of Federal AutoMatch .22lr target ammo for a total of 2,600 rounds. Asking price is $240 OBO. I'm not trying to flip these as I have about that much in them with tax and shipping from Cabelas and elsewhere. If your interested in only a few boxes I can split up but would give a better deal if buying more. I would prefer to trade but willing to sell. Trade interest are as follows: Open to any firearms, Conversion barrel or accessories for Glock 22 or 27, AR parts or accessories, or other ammo. Let me know what you may have. I can add more .22lr or other items to make the trade even. Best way to get in touch is PM. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
image-jpg.434361

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Thats alot of .22 Good brand also ! Most are but there is a few I wont buy (thunderbolts) never had luck with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom