Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
282   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Fender Cyber Twin

Zip Code: 30084

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $350 obro
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Tempt me . . . . (old C&R stuff is great!)

Caliber: Double barrel 12" gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Greetings ODT Brethren,

From the interwebz:

The Cyber-Twin is all Fender - its dual 12AX7 Groove Tubes preamp tubes deliver all the punch and grit you identify with the "Fender Sound." Plus, the Cyber-Twin solid state amplifier section delivers a clean 130 watts - 65 watts per stereo channel - to the dual 12" Celestion G12 T-100 speakers. So right out of the box you get an authentic Fender tone. A new patented Hum Reduction with Automatic 50/60 Hz discrimination is selectable with a front-panel button and LED. And that's before you dive into the Cyber-Twin's powerful DSP functions!

I have this nice vintage Fender Cyber-Twin guitar amplifier for sale. It is being sold for charity and the proceeds go to Habitat for Humanity. This great little guitar amplifier is located near LaVista Road and 285 in Tucker, GA. It is nice and clean and is ready to find a new home.

It is in storage at our office building and we must move it within the next week, so if you are interested, please contact me quickly as it will not last. Drop me a note and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

I have a LOT more musical gear that I need to move fast. If you are in the market, watch my listings as I will try to get it all posted within the next day or two. The trade offers are for firearm related items. I will take the cash out of my pocket and give it to Habitat in like kind if you'ze gots something I likes.

Pictures:
cimg0180-jpg.561397

cimg0190-jpg.561398

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom