• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Ford Mustang Roush 427r 2007 480~hp

BobcatMan

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-ford-mustang-roush-427r-2007-480-hp.1053293/
Item Name: SALE ~ FS/FT Ford Mustang Roush 427r 2007 480-CHP 402-WHP

Zip Code: 30004

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 16,000, now 14k short time
Trade Value or Items Looking For: possibly, read below

Caliber: 480hp supercharged

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Im not going to go into every single detail here. if your interested holler at me and we can talk on the phone. I bought this car brand new outright. The aftermarket mods on top of the 427r roush package are as listed:

Steed installed a supercharger pulley, x-pipe, Intake, sct tuner with a custom dyno tune from steed ( on my car )

Mht Sprint forged multi piece wheels 20x9 front 20x10 rear ( cost 4k and custom made to fit front big brake kit )

SS brake lines all around

Amsoil thruout

i have a new SS clutch line, steeda tri-ax shifter, a rear diff gasket, Haynes manual uninstalled

Hid 6000k installed but 1 is out, maybe bulb maybe the ballast idk, one of the fog lights on the front is busted, the car needs new tires and cosmetic TLC..

Pioneer touch screen dvdnav shaker500 speakers ( will play dvds while driving)

Factory H-pipe included, dont have factory wheels.

Custom installed piaa pencil beam lights in the grill

brand new optima red top with 3 year warranty at advanced, if they won't transfer it i will gladly go get it replaced for you if it dies in that time frame.

This car has under 80k miles and runs like a champ, its in awesome mechanical condition just has some cosmetic issues. over the years its been scratched here and there needs to be clay barred and waxed etc, the wheels may need to be rechromed or coated with something else. You could put some TLC and make it a show car again or just drive it ( after getting tires ) but my price on the car reflects all of these things and i think its a fair price. You won't be paying insurance on a roush either, all roush, steeda, saleen mustangs are all listed as a GT at the DMV and with insurance company so thats kinda cool. This is authentic roush not one that has been put together, it has a roush serial plate under the hood. I hope i was thorough here but if not ask questions below or in PM. The sticker on this car was 52xxx.. For the 16k i want i think once you throw tires and some cosmetic TLC into her i bet you could flip it and make money or just have a sweet care for cheaper than you would usually be able to.

As far as trades go I would trade for a bobcat or a mini excavator perhaps, maybe a barrett plus cash, or about 60 glocks haha, just try me you never know

PS these pics are when it was all clean and cherry, i will take pics with my cell and send them to you, not washing it or anything, full disclosure i just dont want to deal with this car and dont have the time or money, if you want a package deal i can sell the trailer with the car, even deliver it . Thanks for viewing and have a great night !

Pictures:
2013-02-17_07-29-32_633-jpg.587361

screenshot_2014-05-16-18-24-57-jpg.587362

screenshot_2014-05-16-18-26-31-jpg.587363

screenshot_2014-05-19-12-37-09-jpg.587364

screenshot_2014-05-19-12-37-16-jpg.587365

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom