• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Massif and Propper Multicam

joedirt3

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-massif-and-propper-multicam.1236333/
Item Name: FS/FT Massif and Propper Multicam

Zip Code: 31091

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: What you got?

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have for sale a few items of clothing that are in Multicam. I have a Jacket and Pants set from Massif and they are the Element FR jacket and pants in Large/Regular. If you look on Massifs website they each sell for around $500 a piece. I am asking $200 for the pair, they are new and never worn but I did remove the tags. I also have a Propper TAC.U combat shirt in multicam I am asking $60 in Large/Regular. I also have two pair of military issue multicam pants and shirts in Medium/Regular. I am up for trades but prefer cash. If you buy every item I will sell the Massif, the Propper combat shirt and the two uniforms for $200. I will try and post pics asap, but until then if you want to text me maybe I can text back some pictures. 478-244-2685. Thanks for checking my listing out. Below is a stock picture with what they look like and the price.

Back
Top Bottom