Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
63   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Myotron Stun Device!

Zip Code: 30011

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 30

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open to ideas.

Caliber: Array

Willing To Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required: No

Item Description:
This is one rare find! I have for sale a used Myotron Stun Device. It is not a stun gun, but instead scrambles brain waves to overtake your attacker! Proven by the informercials (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMG0h4rVQ9o)!
All kidding aside, this was given to me, and I simply have no use for it. It claims to be better than a stun gun, but what do I know, other that it cost quite a lot back then (5 easy payments of $39.99, or $199.95). This still does work, but I would suggest replacing the battery anyway, just to be safe.

I am asking $30 cash. I'm open to trade ideas. I could always use more factory ammo (9mm, .223, .22). I'll meet locally only, and will not ship.

More information from http://www.spymall.com/catalog/personalprotection.htm

The Pulse Wave Myotron was specifically developed for use by the F.B.I and used by specialized government and state law enforcement officers and agencies. In simple terms, these two devices are the most sophisticated non-lethal stun devices ever produced anywhere in the world. Whereas all other stun devices use a static discharge technology, the Taser uses a patented "T-Wave disruptor signal", and the Myotron uses a Pulse Wave Technology.

This Pulse Wave specifically targets and intercepts and neutralizes brainwaves from the motorcortex (voluntary muscle control) and hypothalamic (aggression) regions of the brain within an amazing a 1/1000th* of a second! (* can take over 1 second for signal to reach this region). The Myotron uses 28 to 30 kwatts vs. 7 to 20 kwatts for stun guns. When the attacker is touched by the Myotron the signal travels through the system along with the shock until it reaches the brain. Once there he willl be immobilized and disoriented. He also will be likely to collapse, loose bladder control and be completely immobilized for up to 30 minutes. The attacker will remain conscious and somewhat alert with no disruptions in involuntary movements but will be passive and unable to stand or walk. It will stop any human or beast! (does not include large bears or beast with a total body weight of over 500 lbs.)

The Myotron "Checkmate" Pulse Weapon was recently evaluated by Sandia National Laboratories, at the request of National Institute of Justice, to determine the accuracy of manufacturer claims. The manufacturer states that the Myotron is over 5 times more powerful than the average stun gun! Testing of a purchased model revealed that the product has one of the highest electrical outputs for stun guns. The Myotron can deliver up to 10,000 test bursts from the powerpack. The device "intercepts and neutralizes brain waves from the motor cortex (voluntary muscle control) and hypothalamic (aggression) regions of the brain," which produces no side effects.
Manufactured of extreme high quality polycarbonate plastic, the Myotron is nearly unbreakable. The Myotron is protected by our Unconditional Lifetime Warranty, which means that even if you should drop the device and it stops working, we will repair or replace the unit free of charge.
The Myotron is rated at 25,000 pulse watts (actually much stronger than our 300K to 500K- voltage stunning device). Stun guns are typically 7 to 20 watts @ 65K to 500K volts. The Myotron has been tested by an independent lab and the reports indicated the highest electrical outputs available for any stun device (Source: National Institute Of Justice, Sandia National Labs). The Myotron will put down an attacker amazingly fast. This alone can make the Myotron more effective then a handgun.

One demonstration was recently videotaped in front of CIA, FBI and Justice Department representatives. They broke out in applause after a female volunteer used the Myotron on a career criminal volunteer. He fell back, collapsed, and remain incapacitated. Yet he recovered completely within 30 minutes. The Myotron sales personal video shows an attacker dropping to a fetal position after receiving a jolt from this unit device
One of our own customers recently reported that a paid volunteer was willing to undergo a full "hit" from the Myotron. The purpose for this was for an article. The volunteer received the Myotron shock and the last thing he remembered was...pain. The assaulted man likened it to thousands of pins and needles all over his body. "Absolute pain beyond belief!" That was from a second!" ---- "It is horrible," says Myotron company CEO. "It is no toy." The Myotron overrides voluntary--but not involuntary--muscle movements, so the victim's vital functions are maintained.

Pictures:
1406484028_1.jpg

1406484028_2.jpg

1406484028_3.jpg

1406484028_4.jpg

1406484028_5.jpg

I am not showing off an NRA card, it's only there for size comparison. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom