Item Gone: FS/FT Pair of Custom Noname 15" Bass Bins #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
282   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Pair of Custom ElectroVoice 15" Bass Bins #2 - REDUCED $150/pair

Zip Code: 30084

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $150/pair obo - PRICE DROP!

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Tempt me . . . . (old C&R stuff is great!)

Caliber: 15" ElectroVoice EVM-15L (confirmed)

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Pair #2

I'll be listing up a few pairs of bass bins, all are ElectroVoice EVM-15L single 15".

These are being sold for charity and the proceeds go to Habitat for Humanity. These bass bins are located near LaVista Road and 285 in Tucker, GA. They are in reasonable shape and are ready to find a new home.

They are in storage at our office building and we must move them within the next week, so if you are interested, please contact me quickly as they will not last. Drop me a note and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

I have a LOT more musical gear that I need to move fast. If you are in the market, watch my listings as I will try to get it all posted within the next day or two. The trade offers are for firearm related items. I will take the cash out of my pocket and give it to Habitat in like kind if you'ze gots something I likes.

Pictures:
cimg0191-jpg.561691

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom