• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Pair of High Output (200 watt) Quad Bullet Tweeter Arrays

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...-200-watt-quad-bullet-tweeter-arrays.1062646/
Item Name: FS/FT Pair of High Output (200 watt) Quad Bullet Tweeter Arrays - REDUCED!

Zip Code: 30084

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 125.00 obro

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Tempt me . . . . (old C&R stuff is great!)

Caliber: 50 cal (watt) bullet tweeters times four

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Guys, here is a pair of heavy duty high output bullet tweeter arrays. Time to dump your old piezos and move up in the world. These are on par with JBL 2402's or 075's, but at a price you cannot pass up. Each cabinet weighs about 30 lbs. One of these drivers probably cost around $80 each or more. You're getting eight (8) of them. They are rated 50 watts each, or 200 watts per cabinet.

These tweeter arrays are located near LaVista Road and 285 in Tucker, GA. They are in reasonable shape and are ready to find a new home.

They are in storage at my office building and I must move them within the next week or so, so if you are interested, please contact me quickly as they will not last. Drop me a note and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

I have a LOT more musical gear that I need to move fast. If you are in the market, watch my listings as I will try to get it all posted within the next day or two. The trade offers are for firearm related items.

Pictures:
cimg0272-jpg.566081

cimg0273-jpg.566082

cimg0274-jpg.566083

cimg0275-jpg.566084

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom