• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS/FT Peavey 12" Black Widow Lead Guitar Speaker - 350 watts RMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
282   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Peavey 12" Black Widow Lead Guitar Speaker - 4" voice coil/350 watts RMS - REDUCED $50

Zip Code: 30084

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $50 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Tempt me . . . . (old C&R stuff is great!)

Caliber: 12" gauge sonic goodness

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 12" Peavey Black Widow lead guitar speaker, new/old stock - in box.

This lead guitar speaker is located near LaVista Road and 285 in Tucker, GA. It is nice and clean and is ready to find a new home.

It is in storage at my office building and I must move it within the next week or so, so if you are interested, please contact me quickly as it will not last. Drop me a note and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

I have a LOT more musical gear that I need to move fast. If you are in the market, watch my listings as I will try to get it all posted within the next day or two. The trade offers are for firearm related items.

Pictures:
cimg0187-jpg.561700

cimg0188-jpg.561701

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom