• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Sig Sauer MCX Rifle LNIB and Unfired

Tashin

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-sig-sauer-mcx-rifle-lnib-and-unfired.1024222/
Item Name: FS/FT Sig Sauer MCX Rifle LNIB and Unfired

Zip Code: 30680

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1650
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See below

Caliber: 5.56x45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Sig Sauer MCX rifle in 5.56x45. I bought it, put it in the safe and never shot it. Literally the only thing I've done to the rifle is install the QD sling mount on the rail that Sig provides, the Sig band is still even on the pistol grip. The rifle is incredibly light and can even be fired with the stock closed using both hands on the pistol grip (and I don't exactly have monstrous strength in my forearms for that), Plus it uses a number of standard AR parts so replacement isn't expensive and you can get them yourself. as well. The rifle will come with the original box and everything from Sig, including two key mod rails that you can add to the rifle. It has a two point Quick Detach sling with it as well and will come with the original 30 round metal magazine from Sig. If you're former military then I'll give you a discount as well.

For trades I would consider other 5.56x45 rifles (just no AR15's please), 9mm pistols/rifles, .45acp pistols/rifles, or possibly revolvers in .357mag or .45colt. I would also consider a lever gun in .357. I'm open to ammo, mag, and optic additions as well to even out trades, and as always I'll accept cash as well. Just please no single stack pistols, double action only, or "custom" guns. I can be reached best by PM or text at 770-549-5963. Thanks!

Pictures:
capture-jpg.558851

Last edited:
Sorry, not a fan of them. Too many things I can't stand like the T charging handle (one reason why I like my 556Xi over this one), receiver extension with the buffer spring that twang's annoyingly in your ear after each shot...I just can't bring myself to like them. I keep a mid length AR just because the parts are so easy to find, but it would have to be something pretty different to make me consider it.

Back
Top Bottom