Item Name: FS/FT Awesome pre10 .38 special

Zip Code: 30316

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Silver

Caliber: .38 special

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: a sw .38 special I got in trade. has some wear but is mechanically in great shape.

your standard 4 inch 6 shot .38 special

meet in or near atlanta

Pictures:
img_0216-jpg.985588

img_0217-jpg.985589

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
If this is the one he picked up
From not a zombie fan not a zombie fan then it is a sweet shooter with a great smooth as a silk trigger. it's also been around the block and carried by a police officer. Who at one time or another probably had the pleasure of knocking a hippie in the head with the butt of the gun :cool:

If this is the one he picked up
From not a zombie fan not a zombie fan then it is a sweet shooter with a great smooth as a silk trigger. it's also been around the block and carried by a police officer. Who at one time or another probably had the pleasure of knocking a hippie in the head with the butt of the gun :cool:
It is indeed a nice shooter.

I shot it early

the epitome of standard and SW perfection

hows that cz treating you?

I'll probably run it tomorow is I get a spare 30 minutes. really nice trigger in sa. found pre-b mags for like 33 bucks at cheaper than dirt so no 50 dollar bs. I took the wicked edge to that little otf auto you gave me and its actually a handy little toy. The grind was rough as hell buti fixed that and the blade has less play than my benchmade and it fires very reliably - I appreciate it bro.

Somebody buy this dudes pistol so I dont go buy it back! Smith quality for less than taurus prices. Or jimipanic jimipanic - yes, go buy it and we'll sell it back and forth another couple years.

Item Name: FS/FT Awesome pre10 .38 special

Zip Code: 30316

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Silver

I am very interested in buying this gun.
Please tell me the condition of the bore, tightness of the lockup and the timing.I would meet you in Atlanta and do a cash deal.
Feel free to call me at 770-568-8480.
Bill

Caliber: .38 special

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: a sw .38 special I got in trade. has some wear but is mechanically in great shape.

your standard 4 inch 6 shot .38 special

meet in or near atlanta

Pictures:
img_0216-jpg.985588

img_0217-jpg.985589

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom