• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT The ATF is forcing me to sell this BAD A** BIG BORE AR!!!!!!

WalterTHE3rd

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...ng-me-to-sell-this-bad-a-big-bore-ar.1108016/
Item Name: FS/FT The ATF is forcing me to sell this BAD A** BIG BORE AR!!!!!!

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $2000 firm
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See below

Caliber: 458 SOCOM

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Trying to raise funds to get more nfa items before my trust becomes useless soooo.... Im throwing my 458 on the chopping block. Great rifle right here. Runs great, hits hard.

Upper:
-Rock river mid length lo pro upper (factory.assembled)
-AP Customs rifle length carbon hangar
-BCM large latch charging handle
- Thread protector and A2 flash hider included.
Lower:
-Battle Born billet lower
-Rock River lower parts kit
-CMC single stage flat trigger
-Rock River A2 stock, buffer and tube
-modified A2 grip (also have a OD hogue as well)
-x2 Thermold 15 round 5.56 (hold 5 458 rounds) mags
Optics:
Leupold VX-Hog 1-4x24 wrapped in some real tree camo cloth (easily removed)
Camo:
A lighter version of kryptek highlander done by Warrior Kustoms in Cumming

I'm very firm on my price. I may consider a trade on a few items; POF AR15, Sig 556 or 556R, FN 5.7, IWI tavor, a police trade in beretta 92 (project gun), solid .30-30, HK USP 45 full size and maybe savage 308 bolt gun. Thanks for looking. PM works best.

Pictures:
20160204_175932-jpg.678154

20160204_180031-jpg.678158

I didn't know the trust wouldn't be any good soon? Damn it man, now I have to sell off some things to get that SBR or centerfire can.

It will still be good but you'll have to notify (which is the same thing as going CLEO route with out signature (finger prints, passport photos and everything)) so in my opinion it's useless

no only the head trustee has to do it 1 time, and after he dies then the new head of the trust will have to if they want to add an item too it. if you have everything on your trust you could ever want/need before july then your done. no Co-trustees do not have to do it

no pic or fingerprints as stated by the guys @ CGP the other day

Back
Top Bottom