Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Yamaha Roadstar Silverado

Zip Code: 30107

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $6500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Firearms + cash

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My Jewel is being put up for sale. She is an 2008 Yamaha Roadstar Silverado 1700cc 102ci. that just turned over 11,000 miles. This bike has been more than kept up, it has been pampered.. It has a set of aftermarket RC component 18" Wolverine wheels, brand new Mustang seats that you can ride on for days in comfort. I have added a Batwing fairing equipped with a top of the line pioneer radio that has the MP3 hookup and remote. I have also added a Baron rear pulley and changed the belt out at 10k miles the Bars are 14" kongs that are absolutely perfect for the bike. This bike is fuel injected so now need worries about a cold start of jetting the carbs. I'm running straight headers just because I love the racket but I have a set of cobra pipes to be put on. The back tire has less then 2,000 miles on it. The front tire will need to be changed sometime in the future. All of the chrome pops and is in great shape. No rust on it anywhere. I'm asking $6500.00 or will take $5000 + firearms or an ATV to equal out the value.

Pictures:
image-jpg.526934

image-jpg.526935

image-jpg.526936

image-jpg.526937

image-jpg.526938

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom