Item Name: FS Llama 45acp

Zip Code: 31008

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $200.00

Caliber: 45acp

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Name

Item Description: Up for sale is a Llama 45acp. It would make a good truck gun. I have a fobus holster for it. I aquired it in a trade a couple years ago. It did not have any grips. I made the grips for it. It was my first time making grips so they did not turn out as good as I'd hpoed for, but they work which for a truck gun is what counts. I've replaced the recoil springs and polished the barrel. last time i shot it. I got about a 2 inch grouping from 10 yards out. $200.00 or might would trade for a kel-tec 3at in 32 acp or 380. I would consider a emerson sheepdog in spear point also. pm please.

Pictures:
20150702_202039-1-jpg.483595

20150702_202030-1-jpg.483596

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Due to due to volume of responses that i woke up to this afternoon before & my work schedule. Im posting this note. I tried to respond to as many as i could before i left. I can meet in the morings before 10 this weekend. Im off monday & I Might be heading towards atlanta way that day Might is key word. I do apolagize. I did not realize the popularity this item would bring or i wouldve waited till monday morning to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom