• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Nickel plating, bluing, TiN, restoration services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigershark

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Nickel plating, bluing, TiN, restoration services.

Zip Code: 98292

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 300.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Bling out your gun with Nickel plated parts or plate the whole thing. Nickel plating can withstand abuse and rust as well as provide a surface that is extremely wear resistant. Mix and match with hot-salts blue or any of the spray on coatings we provide. Prices start @ $300 for entire handgun. Reply for a quote on individual parts.
(Pictured item is not for sale. It is only an example.)

Pictures:
p64-2-jpg.376180

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Can you nickel plate anything...I have been trying to locate some one plate some boat accessories. Can you plate them? name plates, small trim pieces and lighting fixtures.

Can you nickel plate anything...I have been trying to locate some one plate some boat accessories. Can you plate them? name plates, small trim pieces and lighting fixtures.
Steel and brass only as long as they are relatively small. Anything larger than a 1911 Gov. model frame is a little large. Let me know what you have though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom