• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS Styx, Foreigner, 38 Special, The Doobie Brothers and more COMPLETE autographed concert items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irondadrob

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Vehicle / Equipment Dealer
78   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Styx, Foreigner, 38 Special, The Doobie Brothers and more COMPLETE autographed concert items

Zip Code: 30215

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 250

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am selling my complete collection of authentic Drum Sticks, Guitar Picks, Back Stage passes and concert tickets from over 30 years of front row seating. These have been displayed in our bar for years and in excellent condition. I am selling everything to one person for $250. A few bands and artists include Peter Frampton, Styx, Tommy Shaw, 38 Special, The Doobie Brothers, Loverboy, Hall and Oats, Foreigner and more. I do have Paypal and willing to ship for an additional $9.95. Serious inquires only please to 770-530-7272. Thank you.
Notice my 100% positive feedback ratings so buy with confidence.

Pictures:
concert-jpg.817033

concert1-jpg.817034

5-3-jpg.817035

8-3-jpg.817036

concert2-jpg.817037

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom