Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
32   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Two CC aluminum boats Duracraft 17' & Triton 18'

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 7,200 & 16,500

Item Description: I am listing my dad's boat (Duracraft) and my boat (Triton) on here for sale. Here is the information we listed today on Craigslist.

DURACRAFT Listing
2003 Duracraft 17.5' all welded center console boat. I have another boat that I use for crappie fishing and do not use this one as much. The boat comes with a MinnKota Edge 55Lb thrust foot control trolling motor. 2 - 12v batteries, one cranking, one trolling. 8 or 9gal fuel tank, rod holders, front and rear storage hatches. Humminbird and Lowrance depth finders. Boat drives perfect, motor runs perfect. Motor is a Honda 50Hp with power trim/tilt. Galvanized trailer with new trailer tires.

TRITON BOAT Listing:

I am selling my 2006 Triton Bay Sport 1870 center console aluminum boat, with a 2007 E-Tec 90HP Evinrude. I am the original owner, I purchased the boat the fish the Gulf flats but have never had the time since starting my business. I have about 20 hrs on the whole package. Motor runs absolutely perfect, never takes more than the twitch of the key to crank and get going. Power trim/tilt. With a full tank of gas and one person this rig tops out at 44mph. It gets on plane in an instant.

This model boat is designed to excel in shallow water, and although its 18' long, and 8ft WIDE at the beam it drafts only 7" of water. You can really get into the skinny stuff with this rig. It has a 35gal forward mounted fuel tank (helps keep the boat level to run shallow), and 27" deep side gunnels. This boat is very, very stout. Includes two large storage boxes up front, both with inner lip to keep things dry, extra large livewell in the rear deck with divider. There is storage under the console, and a front enclosure on the console which doubles and a seat/storage well.

It comes rigged with a 55lb thrust MinnKota Riptide, and includes the Auto-pilot functionality. co-pilot wireless remote, and optional foot control pedal. I am also including my Hummingbird 757 C2 depth finder with GPS.

I have 5 seats for the boat, 2 that slide in a track behind the console, and 3 more for pedestals, however I only have two pedestals that I use. I am including my 2 20lb river anchors with the boat.

The trailer is galvanized and includes a full spare. Tires are in excellent shape because there hasn't been much use on the rig.

Any questions, please call seven seven zero, eight four five, three one three four. You can also reply to this add via email. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
1338237634_0.JPG

1338237634_1.JPG

1338237634_2.JPG

1338237634_3.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom