Reaction score
Item Name: FS

Zip Code: 30528

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $ 8450

Caliber: 5.4

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ive got a 1997 Ford F-150 Centurion 4x4 Extra cab in great shape all towing equipped with brake controller, Leer high top she'll with slider front window. The truck has leather interior and a electric rear sliding window, Weston Bernard ect... It's burgundy in color does have som clear coming off but this truck as bad as a I hate to tell it runs better than my 07 Chevy. Only 123,000 miles no leaks,doesn't smoke, has dual exhaust. It really runs out good no joke. I bought this truck from a family friend and it's going to need tires so I might have to put tires on it. If I do put nice tires on it of course the price will be a little higher. Don't have pics up yet but I'll post them later today. Then I'll post again after I clean it up. This is a one owner truck other than myself and has been serviced every 3500. Stay tuned for pics around 6pm. Ok yesterday I ordered wheels and tires for the Ford and gettin.g new pipes run out the back. Cause the ones on it are rusty and look bad,also if you can see in the pic tires the back up lights look bad I've got two Ridged Industries to replace them. And I've still got to give it a good cleaning. So my price. Has gone up du the nicer equipment that's. Going on it. Call me at 706-969-0228 Thank you for looking.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom