• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT CMMG AR 15 with at least 600 rounds of Factory Ammo

Triathloncoach

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...-at-least-600-rounds-of-factory-ammo.1058504/
Item Name: FT CMMG AR 15 300blk with at least 600 rounds of Factory Ammo

Zip Code: 30004

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Prefer to trade,

Caliber: 300blk

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: CMMG in excellent condition. Looks exactly like stock photo. More than 600, likely more than 700 rounds of factory sub and supersonic ammo, including several pmags full of ammo. One Desert Tan Pmag with a box of Hog Hammer. Boom bad guy.

I used this with my Octane 9 and the sub sonic. Just a very few times. Its dusty. Thinking of consolidating calibers.

Trade interests: Springfield M1A. Sig Tac Op TB in 9mm or comparable 9mm. Maybe a quality factory 9mm AR. Smith Revolvers. Super cool 22LRs. Maybe a Model 41 Smith. Something interesting. Maybe a hot morally relaxed ex girl friend

It looks exactly like the stock photo. Opps, photos. No box. PM for actual photos and specific details on the ammo along with what you may be interested in trading.

Thanks
Frank

Pictures:
download-jpg.598667

download-jpg.598671

Last edited:
I already donate 10% of my income to their wonderful charitable foundation. Don't you think that's enough?
****, the Catholic church gets that much. Don't you think the Clintons deserve a little more than God?

I haven't tithed, well, ever. I just made that number up. I think it was 10% last I heard.

****, the Catholic church gets that much. Don't you think the Clintons deserve a little more than God?

I haven't tithed, well, ever. I just made that number up. I think it was 10% last I heard.

I throw money up in the air. Whatever God catches he can keep.

Back
Top Bottom