• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock factory in Smyrna.

Well I am sure envious if you have a place to shoot yours often at 100 yards but I certainly don't. Also the guy was sort of hinting at a rifle that was coming but did not actually say anything so that's why I am so curious.

Well I am sure envious if you have a place to shoot yours often at 100 yards but I certainly don't. Also the guy was sort of hinting at a rifle that was coming but did not actually say anything so that's why I am so curious.

Yeah we have a 300 yard range, it could be 400 but I would have to cut a few hardwoods down to open it up, I usually only shoot pistols out to 50, but it's fun everyso often to try out at a hundred...Now I have to tey at 300 to see if I can hit anything like the guy above! ....If they do it will probably some Kel-tec sub 2000 or Hi point variant....

good people, good service, and good firearms.

Also noticed there were an unusual amount of cute girls working there...must have good summer internships or something.

i409.photobucket.com_albums_pp175_espartis_Guns_IMG00123_20100806_1329.jpg

That is what I love about this site. A weapon report, a manufactuer report, AND a babe report all in the same thread. Could this really be any better?

Back
Top Bottom