• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to make 300 Black Out Brass

You left out CMMG for barrels. Cherokee and 400 J&L have them.

Nothing to convert. Just change the barrel, thats it.

Pistol length gas tube.

I have a 16" upper made by AAC, bought it at the AR Bunker in Newnan. AAC does sell just the barrels with gas lock and gas tube included but apparently it's pretty hard to find them right now.
I saw that Bullseye in Lawrenceville has some on their website but out-of-stock, I've never dealt with them but heard things.

You left out CMMG for barrels. Cherokee and 400 J&L have them.

Nothing to convert. Just change the barrel, thats it.

Pistol length gas tube.

I have a LMT MRP so I have to have the barrel sent out and "converted" to work with my upper. at least thats the system that this will go on...

I'll call the guys at 400 and see what they have in stock.

I have a LMT MRP so I have to have the barrel sent out and "converted" to work with my upper. at least thats the system that this will go on....

Ohhh I see.....

Micro7
pics.gunbroker.com_GB_257643000_257643590_pix898306975.jpg

sorry to digthis thread out of the grave, but what dies are you using to form the brass, or does it matter? Will they all be tall enough to form the 556 to 300 before cutting with the decapping tool removed?

sorry to digthis thread out of the grave, but what dies are you using to form the brass, or does it matter? Will they all be tall enough to form the 556 to 300 before cutting with the decapping tool removed?

Yep. Just use your sizing die to form the brass. Make sure and take out the de-priming rod....

The latest bullets for 300 BLK

i664.photobucket.com_albums_vv7_wwboater_48ea4da4.jpg

180 gr Sierra 220 gr Sierra and 170 gr Sierra

Do you have a good subsonic load for these, I have a bunch of 220 and 168gr BTHP and some 150 RN with A1680. Just lookin for a place to start also have you tried a load with small rifle mag primers don't know if it's needed or frowned upon. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom