ODT Junkie!
204   1
Reaction score

Attachments

• InfringedTheMoviePoster.jpg
    InfringedTheMoviePoster.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, "Backwoods." Got some good ones coming up besides this one, with the makers of "Infringed." The interview with Smyrna Police Detective Waddell drops tomorrow or Thursday and then we follow up that one with the very Pro gun and Libertarian Professor of Psychology from GA Tech, Jack Feldman. He was an amazing guest. We have an interview with a gun loving hippie in Northern California lined up for September. He's gonna tell us the reality of being a gun owner "behind enemy lines" and then there's the big Campus Carry debate between Robert Eager of GA Tech (Pro) and a former debate club president from UGA (Anti). Can't wait for that one.

Gonna be a big September for the show.

Thanks, "Backwoods." Got some good ones coming up besides this one, with the makers of "Infringed." The interview with Smyrna Police Detective Waddell drops tomorrow or Thursday and then we follow up that one with the very Pro gun and Libertarian Professor of Psychology from GA Tech, Jack Feldman. He was an amazing guest. We have an interview with a gun loving hippie in Northern California lined up for September. He's gonna tell us the reality of being a gun owner "behind enemy lines" and then there's the big Campus Carry debate between Robert Eager of GA Tech (Pro) and a former debate club president from UGA (Anti). Can't wait for that one.

Gonna be a big September for the show.

Breaks my heart classic city is so anti gun
But y'all keep up the good work

Yeah and Clarke county in general

Oh, so you're speaking of the Anti from UGA joining us for the debate. Now I understand. Thought you were thinking we were based in Athens.

As a consolation the said Anti is a really nice, respectful and thoughtful person. Definitely worthy of the chance to speak. Should be a fascinating show. I've never hosted a debate before. We're gonna do this one presidential debate style. More of a Q&A session.

Back
Top Bottom