• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Innovative Arms Grunt 5.56

NWSharpshooter

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
563   0
Reaction score
Who has one of these? I see Jake has a few in stock and I am thinking I need one for my 11.5 inch SBR. Just wondering what general opinion is on these bad boys.

Im 6 months into waiting for my Mini Grunt, but I went down to Jake's to do some shooting (not planning on buying), and tossed the Mini on my 11.5" SBR, needless to say I was impressed enough to buy it on the spot.

Of course, I may have to look into one of those W.A.R. uppers. I was shooting the 11.5" gun today and gas blow back was intense unsuppressed. I can't imagine the amount of gas I will get suppressed. Gonna have to at least drop the coin for a gasbuster charging handle.

Jakes says the Grunt is pretty good though. Haven't ever hear or seen one tested myself

I have been googling for the past several hours and have read nothing but really high praise of the grunt. I am wondering what the db difference is between the grunt and mini grunt.

I have a Mini Grunt coming out of jail, hopefully within the next couple of weeks. I purchased it because I could not find the 308 can I wanted in stock so instead of spending the money on one very expensive 308 can, I will just end up with a 556 and 308 can. The MG will only go on a 10.5 and 12" upper.

Back
Top Bottom