Item Name: EXTREMELY RARE G30 SF RTF2 in FDE

Zip Code: 30122

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 950.0

Caliber: 45 Auto

Willing To Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required: No

Item Description:
Please refrain from any smart comments, I understand the price will drive away 99% of potential buyers. That said, for sale is an older but new Glock G30SF in the Rough Textured Frame in Flat Dark Earth and Glock Night Sights. You will not find another one like this. If you think I'm crazy, go try to find one and then come talk to me. I have one 9 round flush mag (not produced anymore) and multiple G30 10 round mags and G21 13 round mags I can throw in. Also included is a small box of 20 230gr Speer Gold Dot. Only reason I'm selling is money for an attorney in my ongoing custody battle. Need more pics or any serious questions PM me please and I will have an answer. Best offer will take it by Fri 11/21.

Pictures:
1414875875_1.jpg

1414875875_2.jpg

1414875875_4.jpg

To my knowledge I have never seen one of those produced by GLOCK or out of Lipseys for that matter in an RTF2 frame.. did someone cerakote or duracoat it?

In the previous post the OP posted a picture of the box from Glock as well as the firing case cartridge. It was properly labeled. I actually believe this is a "Rare Bird"

In the previous post the OP posted a picture of the box from Glock as well as the firing case cartridge. It was properly labeled. I actually believe this is a "Rare Bird"

OP, could you post those box pics again? That would certainly help clear any confusion about factory vs aftermarket finishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom