Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
19   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Ruger AR-556 NIB never fired

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 650
Trade Value or Items Looking For: .40 cal glocks, .308 AR some other cool black rifle.

Caliber: 556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

Hello all.

I bought two of these to have for range guns when taking friends with us but decided to get rid of them.

Both are brand new in box. Nothing else to say. What was in the box new is in the box now.

Will sell together or trade together or separate or do trade plus cash. Don't low ball please I can just keep them. Prefer to sell but if someone has something particular that peaks my interest I will trade.

CCW required to do transaction. I do not need Bill of Sale but seeing CCW gives me piece of mind.

Pictures:
fullsizerender-1-jpg.1001362

fullsizerender-jpg.1001363

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS/FT Ruger AR-556 NIB never fired

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 650
Trade Value or Items Looking For: .40 cal glocks, .308 AR some other cool black rifle.

Caliber: 556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

Hello all.

I bought two of these to have for range guns when taking friends with us but decided to get rid of them.

Both are brand new in box. Nothing else to say. What was in the box new is in the box now.

Will sell together or trade together or separate or do trade plus cash. Don't low ball please I can just keep them. Prefer to sell but if someone has something particular that peaks my interest I will trade.

CCW required to do transaction. I do not need Bill of Sale but seeing CCW gives me piece of mind.

Pictures:
fullsizerender-1-jpg.1001362

fullsizerender-jpg.1001363
Could you call me at 404-867-4104. I am close by and interested. Thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom