60   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Magpul QD Sling and Magpul Picatinny QD Sling Mount

Zip Code: 30117

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $55 / $25 respectively or $70 together

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm selling both a Magpul QD Sling and a Magpul Picatinny QD Sling Mount. The sling is quick-detach and can either function as a two point sling or a single point sling. It is also has a pull-tab for quick adjustments for the sling's length. The quick-detach sling mount is pretty straight forward; you put it on a section of picatinny rail and then you can mount any quick-detach sling to it. These are both in like-new condition. I ended up going with a different sling that isn't QD so I no longer need these.

The lowest price online for the sling is $60 + shipping and the lowest price for the sling mount is about $31 shipped. I'm going to sell these at a slight discount below the best prices online because these are in virtually new condition. I'll let the sling go for $55 (shipping is included in that price) and the sling mount for $25 (shipping is included in that price). That should be about $6 saved on the mount and $5 + whatever they're charging for shipping on the sling compared to buying it brand new online. If you happen to live close to me or passing by my neck of the woods then knock off $5 on each if you're willing to buy this in person with cash. Also, if you're willing to buy both the sling and the sling mount at the same time then I'm willing to knock $10 off that price (either $70 shipped or $60 if you purchase both in person with cash).

Pictures:
magpul-qd-sling-jpg.2778913

magpul-qd-sling-picatinny-mount-jpg.2778914

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom