The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
uhh wow....

Website
http://jjfu.com/#product

i44.tinypic.com_s5jkf5.jpg

i42.tinypic.com_2807eyr.jpg

Outside of the ridiculous look of the can, the baffles look terrible.

Why he decided to make the bore something like a barrel seems like he's over worried about baffle strikes or doesn't understand how to really take advantage of all that volume he has in the football of a can.

And holy bolts batman! how many does he have running down that can!

He is also on Silencertalk making wild claims like being 8db's quieter than the AAC M4-2000.
My 5.56 can is metering 8dB quieter than an M4-2000. Once the patent is finalized I can share details but its not impossible. I will say mine looks better than that though. I am going to try and hunt down the patent.

I can't at this time, Patent is in progress. I can tell you its development was .gov funded.

how does it insure that its straight up and down on every gun? Threads vary, thats why the osprey has a locking rotation adjustment piece....

He's probably just going to tell people to have the machinist time the threads for the can and require you to get your barrels specifically threaded.

If thats true thats a terrible design choice I think. I'm no machinist, but I'm pretty sure the barrel threader would need the can there to time it right. So you have to wait for the can to get approved, then take all your hosts to the machinist to time them right. Seems like a hard sell to me.

We'll see though. More mainstream money going into NFA stuff is a good thing i think.

If thats true thats a terrible design choice I think. I'm no machinist, but I'm pretty sure the barrel threader would need the can there to time it right. So you have to wait for the can to get approved, then take all your hosts to the machinist to time them right. Seems like a hard sell to me.

We'll see though. More mainstream money going into NFA stuff is a good thing i think.
I did notice the add for the complete JJFU rifle states a flash hider is on there, so maby the QD has some sort of indexing feature?

Back
Top Bottom