• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lost flight 777

givejunkfree

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
9   1
Reaction score
OK. Here is the most logical explanation and it's kinda scary. The Malaysian inspect crew missed a struct compromise about the antennae. Hull breech and people began passing out slowly. More like a hiss than a full blown breach, so the oxy did not deploy until everyone was zonked. Plane flew until fuel zeroed and plane downed somewhere in Indian Ocean. Got it from a G13 FAA. Still sad for the families, but no jacking involved.

OK. Here is the most logical explanation and it's kinda scary. The Malaysian inspect crew missed a struct compromise about the antennae. Hull breech and people began passing out slowly. More like a hiss than a full blown breach, so the oxy did not deploy until everyone was zonked. Plane flew until fuel zeroed and plane downed somewhere in Indian Ocean. Got it from a G13 FAA. Still sad for the families, but no jacking involved.

Ummm ... again in English, if you don't mind??

I dunno...I still think the 2 Iranians with stolen passports jacked the plane, disabled the transponder and flew it into Africa somewhere, landed safely and executed everyone on the plane. And now are probably planning to use the plane for a terrorist attack somewhere.

I dunno...I still think the 2 Iranians with stolen passports jacked the plane, disabled the transponder and flew it into Africa somewhere, landed safely and executed everyone on the plane. And now are probably planning to use the plane for a terrorist attack somewhere.
THIS!

Back
Top Bottom