• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lost flight 777

OK. Here is the most logical explanation and it's kinda scary. The Malaysian inspect crew missed a struct compromise about the antennae. Hull breech and people began passing out slowly. More like a hiss than a full blown breach, so the oxy did not deploy until everyone was zonked. Plane flew until fuel zeroed and plane downed somewhere in Indian Ocean. Got it from a G13 FAA. Still sad for the families, but no jacking involved.
Still does not explain how the equipment was turned off. Some of it is quite difficult, taking several steps to cut off. Not just a simple on/off switch.

I dunno...I still think the 2 Iranians with stolen passports jacked the plane, disabled the transponder and flew it into Africa somewhere, landed safely and executed everyone on the plane. And now are probably planning to use the plane for a terrorist attack somewhere.

I sure hope not. What a mess that would be. Even if we see it coming, can you imagine the outcry if we shoot it down? If it's held by terrorists, they probably didn't execute the passengers. They will have them on the aircraft and make sure we know it if they are detected before they reach their target. We'll have to kill the passengers to stop the aircraft.

I think the passengers were killed quickly when the jet went up 43,000 feet. That's above the service altitude of the plane. If the pilot put on his mask and then depressurized the cabin, the passengers would pass out in 15-20 seconds and be dead a few minutes later.

OK. Here is the most logical explanation and it's kinda scary. The Malaysian inspect crew missed a struct compromise about the antennae. Hull breech and people began passing out slowly. More like a hiss than a full blown breach, so the oxy did not deploy until everyone was zonked. Plane flew until fuel zeroed and plane downed somewhere in Indian Ocean. Got it from a G13 FAA. Still sad for the families, but no jacking involved.

Not likely.

The antennas for the ACARS and the Transponder are likely not located near each other. So a small hull breach wouldn't take both out. (Plus, I think they went dark at different times.)

The slow pressurization leak wouldn't likely be any kind of problem. The plane knows instantly that it is losing pressure-and it enough is lost, the masks will auto-deploy. (Also, the slower the leak, the more time everyone has before "zonking out." Hypoxia is actually rarely fatal. it makes people pass out eventually, but doesn't just kill. Any kind of breech I could think of would allow plenty of time for a halfway competent crew to descend to a safe altitude and let people know what's going on.)

I think this is very likely a deliberate act. Someone in the cockpit must have pulled some breakers. Beyond that, it is hard to say what the hell happened.

thats happened with several jet aircraft(cabin O2 depravation)frosty window syndrome.
happened over the states a few years back to a learjet.
crashed out in utah after running out of fuel.
ghost planes

The Helios thing was a complete screwup on the pilots' part. They didn't understand the pressurization system at all, and completely hosed up the checklist. (I don't think they made any attempt to put their masks on.)

Huge difference in this case is the ACARS and transponser being turned off. It is really hard to imagine any situation which could have inadvertently caused that kind of failure in a plane as modern and well thought out as a 777.

Last edited:
I'm with the extraordinary rendition crowd. The plane is sitting on the Tarmac at Diego Garcia (google it), cause someone wanted to stop someone from getting to China... Full tin foil mode.

I sure hope not. What a mess that would be. Even if we see it coming, can you imagine the outcry if we shoot it down? If it's held by terrorists, they probably didn't execute the passengers. They will have them on the aircraft and make sure we know it if they are detected before they reach their target. We'll have to kill the passengers to stop the aircraft.

This. They (whoever "they" are) will attempt to fly this plane to DC or New York with a dirty bomb or something worse. Our government will have to shoot down a plane full of innocent folks to protect US soil.
And when I take off my tin foil hat, I start to think this plane is just a decoy for a much larger plan. Russia transferring assets back to the mother land, establishing refueling stations in Cuba and Venezuela, unexplained recent power grid failures.... Enough for now, I've got to go find my tin foil hat.....

if it did land somewhere and was able to be refuled, is a 777 capable of reaching the US from that area?

depends on the config, but yes. based on engine type and length, a 777 can fly between 6,000 and 10,000 miles. with a lightweight load can go even farther.

south africa to northeast US is around 8,000 miles

Back
Top Bottom