• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lost flight 777

OK. Here is the most logical explanation and it's kinda scary. The Malaysian inspect crew missed a struct compromise about the antennae. Hull breech and people began passing out slowly. More like a hiss than a full blown breach, so the oxy did not deploy until everyone was zonked. Plane flew until fuel zeroed and plane downed somewhere in Indian Ocean. Got it from a G13 FAA. Still sad for the families, but no jacking involved.

Great theory , but it doesn't explain why the transponders, even the redundancy was turned off ... Besides , do you think, in this era of being able to track cell phones, they can't locate a plane ? And that area of the world being a hot bed of "questionable activities" you're also going to try and convince me that zero of the satellites we have didn't snap pics of it ? ... also, pilots a trained to deal with and read the signs of hypoxia . they'd have had there masks on..

Last edited:
OK. Here is the most logical explanation and it's kinda scary. The Malaysian inspect crew missed a struct compromise about the antennae. Hull breech and people began passing out slowly. More like a hiss than a full blown breach, so the oxy did not deploy until everyone was zonked. Plane flew until fuel zeroed and plane downed somewhere in Indian Ocean. Got it from a G13 FAA. Still sad for the families, but no jacking involved.

Now that makes sense

Yeah, Never trust a G13. They are at their top pay grade and need consulting work to pay off the BMW. The newest theory is much more plausible. I listen to coast to coast occasionally, mostly when weird stuff happens so I can hear all the freaks (who might have it right). Last night, some guy claiming to be Canadian secret service (or something) said that the (CIA/FBI) had retrieved the pilots deleted files off his flight simulator, and that he had been simulating landing on SAND. He said the plane was in Kazakhstan and the pilot and co-pilot were going to make demands. So, OK, possible. THEN, TODAY on a local radio feed station from Beijing (I don't know why I listen, I just do on occasion) STATED that the Chinese were sending their Base of Operations for Rescue to, guess where, Kazakhstan. That's northwest of the current search location. This was from official Chinese government sanctioned radio feed. Throwing us off, or is the truth leaking out?

I think I found it on Craigslist.

i58.tinypic.com_2nbgktx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom