• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Marietta gun show this weekend worth going to?

araomd

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
59   0
Reaction score
Did anyone go today and see if there was anything good? Not sure if I want to go after the one at the Atlanta Expo center recently.

Just got back, very similar to the expo show without all the arts and craft stuff. Cherokee Gun was awesome as usual....saw lots more milsurp than usual (good!). Ammo prices not bad, lots of .22 to be found. $12 admission....i think the expo was $16

Just got back, very similar to the expo show without all the arts and craft stuff. Cherokee Gun was awesome as usual....saw lots more milsurp than usual (good!). Ammo prices not bad, lots of .22 to be found. $12 admission....i think the expo was $16
Thanks! If it has close to the number of tables as the other RK show but without the crafts I'll probably go take a look.

Cherokee Gun had the best showing for sure. Couldn't talk them into giving me their listed X95 price at OTD. Cheaper to order and transfer. Considered their SCAR 17 quite a bit 2999 is the best I've seen for a while now. If only it were black.

I went kinda late in the afternoon. It's my first time back at the Civic Center since they've done some work to the facility, and it turned out nice. That joint was LONG overdue for a facelift.

Good crowd, was able to navigate the tables easy enough. Bought a PT111 G2 from Cherokee G&P to keep in my truck, and a couple of odds and ends, nothing major. There were some decent ammo deals if you shop around.

It was your typical gun show. If you want to get out of the house for a while, it was alright, not great.

Back
Top Bottom