• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Master infraction

oh, you're talkin' to the king of infractions--- well, used to be. I don't seem to have what it takes anymore.

Hi, my name is Mike and I have 5 infractions. Even though they are all expired, I feel that I am about to have a relapse on some of the new fuggers and their AR prices. I am asking for help. Where is the support group?

Hi, my name is Mike and I have 5 infractions. Even though they are all expired, I feel that I am about to have a relapse on some of the new fuggers and their AR prices. I am asking for help. Where is the support group?

Poser, you have no infractions! :D You have 5 "Rules Reminders" but no actual infractions.

We have alot of thin skin, emotional unstable, pc, crybabies amongst us so you have to watch ANYTHING you say or it will offend someone and you will be considered rude then BAM infraction...

We have alot of thin skin, emotional unstable, pc, crybabies amongst us so you have to watch ANYTHING you say or it will offend someone and you will be considered rude then BAM infraction...

Offending someone has nothing to do with it, we have rules and we use infractions to enforce them.

Back
Top Bottom