1. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Rules / FAQ.

If you wish to become a member and post, you can register here. Registered users also see less ads!
  2. If you are having issues logging in please send us an email through the "Contact Us" link at the bottom right of the site and we'll get it fixed.

3. We now have a Mobile-Friendly Style for the site.

You can find it at the bottom left corner of the site, or click here.

Mossberg 702 Plinkster .22LR replacement stock?

Thread in 'Gun Smithing & Repairs' started by bubbaj45, Nov 25, 2010.

1. bubbaj45

bubbaj45 Outdoorsman

I recently bought a Mossberg 702 Plinkster .22LR and love it. It's accurate and a lot of fun to shoot. I would eventually really like to put a wooden thumbhole stock on it, but I can't find one for it. Any suggestions?

2. 07JKX

07JKX The Hen that laid the Golden Legos

i have one too and it took me forever to find a damn magazine for it. Good luck with accessories. Dont know how handy you are at wood working, but custom fabbing your own seems like the only route.

3. MYCAR47562

MYCAR47562 Frontiersman

Supporter
    If you really want a wood stock on it i would suggest selling it, very accurate gun's but the quality of the internal's is pretty crappy. I have been trying to accurize mine for about 2 years now and gotten a decent rifle out of it but the trigger im afraid will always be crap.

4. silverado31794

silverado31794 The Hen that laid the Golden Legos

Supporter
    I use to have one with the black stock then like 6 months after I bought it I seen the camo stock an I even contacted mossberg to buy a stock an they said no Id have to buy a whole new gun.