• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mountain men

Eustace is a wanna be hippie, cult, mojo leader. The guy in Alaska is gonna die soon...The folks in Montana arent roughing it much.. trucks, very nice cabin, electricty, phone....c'mon...

Eustace is a wanna be hippie, cult, mojo leader. The guy in Alaska is gonna die soon...The folks in Montana arent roughing it much.. trucks, very nice cabin, electricty, phone....c'mon...

Eustace is a hippie.... Some other hippie is gonna shank him over a goat.

Does anyone else think Eustace is a complete idiot? He's gotta be the laziest crying tit baby on TV! I like the show but if he's gonna stay on it I'll have to find another form of entertainment.

I am missing out of this one....who is Eustace?

Ive been watchin the show and was gonna start a thread about it. Personaly,I believe real mountain men are rolling over in their graves!!!

I am missing out of this one....who is Eustace?

The show comes on Thursday night @10 after swampmen. Eustace is a crybaby but somehow ownes 1000 acres? But he don't understand paying taxes. The old couple in Montana aren't the typical mountain man that would have been around 150 years ago but they do live the hard way and work for what they have. The guy in Alaska is still questionable, he might have a few screws loose. It's not all bad but the one guy really makes me cringe.

Back
Top Bottom