• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mountain men

I agree that Eustace is an annoying whiner. I kind of enjoy the show as a whole though, especially when compared to the rest of the garbage reality shows out there today.

Conway is annoying to listen to, but he is legit. I remember hearing stories of him while I was at App State back in the early 90s.

Last American Male, the book about his life, is actually an interesting read.

Conway is annoying to listen to, but he is legit. I remember hearing stories of him while I was at App State back in the early 90s.

Last American Male, the book about his life, is actually an interesting read.

I read that book several years ago. The book sheds an entirely different light on Mr. Conway and the reasons he chose to live a life in primitive comfort.
I believe the show adds a little extra drama.

The show would be a lot better if they didn't try and turn everything into a sudden emergency......I've GOT to shoot THIS (little) deer right now to feed everyone thru the winter......I've GOT to get my furs to the buyer within two hours or the season is lost and I'm still miles away from my plane in the snow (Well why not start to the plane sooner)......I've GOT to get a shed built for the wood TODAY or it will get wet and I will lose the farm.........Jeeeeeez!!!

Eustace is a hustler... I don't like him. One of my friends lived on his farm for a while. He has people come live with him for "the experience", works the hell out of them, and treats them like they are worthless.

Back
Top Bottom