• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My 1st and last ND Very nasty pics. I get to go back to work

As unfortunate as these post are, I believe they are very important for all of us to see. The OP said himself he thought it would never happen to him and it did. Glad to hear you are ok. This will definitely make me pay more attention.

As this is the same basic design as my BG380, I'm interested in finding out how this happened also. My BG jhas a 9.5# trigger and a very long pull to fire. I can't see this happening on my gun without inadvertent negligent engagement of the trigger. Curious minds just want to know.

So you cupped your hand over the end of the barrel to open the cylinder?

Yes. But not like a dip****. The lcr is small my hands are huge. I cup the whole pistol to catch the rounds as they fall out of the cylinder. Big big no no
I didn't touch the trigger.
That is a habit I will die with. I do not know how the little bastard went off. I have played it over n over in my mind. 357 Mag hurts like a mother ****er. It exited my hand and stopped in a wall to my left. If I can find the round it will be made into a necklace. I am also going to contact ruger and let them know what happened. I don't want any other person to have to go through this it hurts like you can't imagine.

Yes. But not like a dip****. The lcr is small my hands are huge. I cup the whole pistol to catch the rounds as they fall out of the cylinder. Big big no no
I didn't touch the trigger.
That is a habit I will die with. I do not know how the little bastard went off. I have played it over n over in my mind. 357 Mag hurts like a mother ****er. It exited my hand and stopped in a wall to my left. If I can find the round it will be made into a necklace. I am also going to contact ruger and let them know what happened. I don't want any other person to have to go through this it hurts like you can't imagine.

Can you take a picture of the primer?

Yea after the lcr is deemed safe it will be sold. I always was a 1911 guy. My Dan wesson and 1650 rounds of 357
Magnum will be listed for sale soon. Thanks for all the kind thoughts and wishes. I have no idea why she went off wish to god I did. The moment I pressed the cylinder release button it discharged and flew across the room as I wasn't holding it like I was going to fire it. Duh it was pointing through my hand. The entrance wound is way more nasty than the exit wound. There was bone fat and tendon hanging out.

Back
Top Bottom