• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Palmetto State Armory 16" AR-15 Review

And no Wallace... Ya can't have it.
image.jpg

Thanks! We stalk the PSA site for the 12-O-Clock deals! For the stand, you just need a 12" piece of 2x4, 3" deck screws, and 1 small piece of 3/4 sub-floor. It helps greatly for cleaning,I would make the upright a bit taller next time to allow the rifle to pivot more on the front take down pin, especially to use it with my 20".

I had good luck at Country Sportsman, I have only been in there once though...I can only imagine! We have some real winners here in Cartersville too :(

@ Shrek....cough cough....Jennings...cough cough.....Hahahahahaha!

Last edited:
Thanks! We stalk the PSA site for the 12-O-Clock deals! For the stand, you Just need a 12" piece of 2x4, 3" deck screws, and 1 a small piece of 3/4 sub-floor. It helps greatly for cleaning,I would make the upright a bit taller next time to allow the rifle to pivot more on the front take down pin, especially to use it with my 20".I had good luck at Country Sportsman, I have only been in there once though...I can only imagine! We have some real winners here in Cartersville too :( @ Shrek....cough cough....Jennings...cough cough.....Hahahahahaha!
Yeah, I try to stay out of Floyd and Bartow county gun stores. I venture into Toms in Rome from time to time, but only because I like Tom, his prices however generally suck. I have only been in country sportsman 5 or 6 times, but each time left pissed off and swearing I would never return.

I swear I am going to sell my soul, win the lotto... And we all will have a job at the gun shop I build.

with a taco stand in the back.

and no $175 Jennings

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom