1. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Rules / FAQ.

If you wish to become a member and post, you can register here. Registered users also see less ads!
  2. If you are having issues logging in please send us an email through the "Contact Us" link at the bottom right of the site and we'll get it fixed.

3. We now have a Mobile-Friendly Style for the site.

You can find it at the bottom left corner of the site, or click here.

Sears Model 42-103 .22 Rifle (Marlin Model 80)

Thread in 'Old Ads' started by WMSproject, Apr 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WMSproject

WMSproject ODT Junkie!

Delete

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
  2. Tgene

Tgene ODT Junkie!

Supporter
    What county is Rocky Face ?

3. WMSproject

WMSproject ODT Junkie!

Whitfield County, Across the interstate 75 from Dalton. I split time between Calhoun (Gordon Count) as well.

4. WMSproject

WMSproject ODT Junkie!

Well, I've decided to keep the rifle. It shoots .22 shorts like a dream. The bolt doesn't strip the .22 shorts from the magazine very well so I have to help the round into the chamber. Other than that it shoots great.

I dematerialized two cats this morning that have been causing problems on my property. I have a guard dog that has been barking incessantly all night for a few days now. This morning I found out why. An orange tom cat that frequents my yard has shown up again with a collar and a brass bell. What idiot would fasten a brass bell to a tom cat and let him loose in the neighborhood at night. I wish I knew who did it. My Great Pyrenees dog has obviously been barking at that stupid cat with the bell going "DINGALING, RINGALING..." all night long. I've got up several times during the night but until this morning I've been unable to figure out what was keeping the dog awake and barking.

I should sleep good tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.