• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SOTA Arms Complete Uppers (Review with Pics)

I would recommend purchasing from ANY other manufacturer. I told SOTA Arms in April 2012 that I wanted to buy an AR flattop. Was told it would take 3 weeks. It is now mid July and still no weapon. It is understandable that it might take awhile. The problem is that I have tried calling them every week since April and they never answer their phone and they do not return messages. If you have poor customer service when you are tyring to give a business $$ then you will really regret it when you have a problem down the road with the product. Overall poor experience. I will now need to start over and find another supplier with three months af prime shooting time gone forever!

Welcome to ODT!

We don't often get members from Minnesota. What model did you order and did you email them?

I have 2 of their uppers and love them. Ordered and received back in March. They are hard to reach on the phone but they called me back. Sorry you had such a bad experience.

Oh, and welcome to the ODT!

I have my 6.8 and the 7.62x39 is waiting in Athens at Classic City Firearms for me to pick up. They have quality stuff but it appears they have been slammed with business and need to improve their communications and distribution. I was very impressed with how my 6.8 performed. I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on the 7.62x39 and seeing how it runs. I'm sure it will see some time on my slidefire stock.

Shot the Blackout yesterday very nice

Sota is just way over booked and part supplies are low

With the early good reviews and low prices they have been hit with multi group orders making the back up worst

The SS barreled are the most back ordered item

I am picking up a Sota 556 upper from classic city tomorrow as well I love them for the quality to price

I ordered on May 27 ...
I can't get a response from them via e-mail or telephone!?

Got call backs the last three weeks in a row with "it will ship next week"

I now have in hand a UPS Tracking Number that says it will arrive on the 18th ...

Crossing my fingers ... Just Maybe it will actually happen!

Got call backs the last three weeks in a row with "it will ship next week"

I now have in hand a UPS Tracking Number that says it will arrive on the 18th ...

Crossing my fingers ... Just Maybe it will actually happen!

Just finished doing my "Happy Dance" as my order arrived today and looks as fantastic as I expected it to be!

Back
Top Bottom