• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SOTA Arms Complete Uppers (Review with Pics)

Got call backs the last three weeks in a row with "it will ship next week"

I now have in hand a UPS Tracking Number that says it will arrive on the 18th ...

Crossing my fingers ... Just Maybe it will actually happen!

I have a tracking number saying mine will be here 7-6-12. Sota says it shipped and UPS says they don't have it. Placed the order in april.:confused:

WOOT!WOOT! Finally came in today. Can't wait to get it all assembled.
Couldn't wait, so stuck it on my dpms lower. Now I need to get one of my other lowers built.

Last edited:
Tried to upload the pics from my phone and tapatalk keeps giving me an error message. Hoping to put a few rounds through it tomorrow. Will be notifying SOTA of the delivery, since the tracking information isn't working.

Last edited:
Here are a few pics of it on the dpms lower.
After putting a few rounds through it, I quickly noticed that there was a reduction in felt recoil from the dpms to the sota upper. Already pleased with it. Hope to run a few hundred through it tomorrow.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1342824178035.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1342824178035.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 147
I have tried to contact SOTA recently with no luck. i want to purchase their basic 300 blackout complete upper. Does anyone in GA stock these uppers? I am picking up a new frontier LW-15 at Classic city firearms with they get them in stock and will need an upper.

I have tried to contact SOTA recently with no luck. i want to purchase their basic 300 blackout complete upper. Does anyone in GA stock these uppers? I am picking up a new frontier LW-15 at Classic city firearms with they get them in stock and will need an upper.

I think Classic City has a bunch on order. :) Give him some time and I'm sure he'll get you one for a better price then you could get it from Sota themselves.

Back
Top Bottom