Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammonje

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
35   0
Reaction score
For Sale:

NPM M1 Carbine in WWII M1 stock set. The wood is in very good condition with cross-cannon cartouche on right side. The stock and handguard I believe are Inland (HI). The barrel is a dated Buffalo Arms with strong lands and grooves. Bore is bright with no pitting. Trigger housing is NPM N9. Rifle has flat bolt with the rest being late features....bayonet lug, adjustable rear sights, and flip safety. This is a nice rifle.

Included are sling and oiler (repo, but excellent quality) and carbine technical manual (disassembly, etc). This particular rifle shoots well at 100 yards and can easily zero at that distance as well as 50M. A lot of carbines shoot high at 100 yards, this one shoots great. Groups well with Aguila and Prvi Partizan 30 carbine ammo. This is not the run of the mill carbine seen on most local sites.

I have magazines (AI; Inland) and a Korean Era magazine pouches available at a good price (2 mags in a belt pouch) for purchaser if desired. Also can sell purchaser a few boxes of Prvi carbine ammo for $20 a box. That way you can just take her on to the range and not need to scrounge for mags or ammo.

Here is a profile picture:

i219.photobucket.com_albums_cc6_hammonje_NPMCarbineHank.jpg

I would like $600 FTF in Lilburn, Gwinnett Co/Atlanta area for the carbine. Please call Jason at (678) 358-9927 or PM if interested. Many thanks. No trades please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom