1. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Rules / FAQ.

If you wish to become a member and post, you can register here. Registered users also see less ads!
  2. If you are having issues logging in please send us an email through the "Contact Us" link at the bottom right of the site and we'll get it fixed.

3. We now have a Mobile-Friendly Style for the site.

You can find it at the bottom left corner of the site, or click here.

WTS: Weaver Wide Angle Scope -

Thread in 'Old Ads' started by SiRed94, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiRed94

SiRed94 Hunter

Weaver V7-II-W

This is a 2.5 - 7 x 32 wide angle scope in excellent condition. The rear optic is a wide view oval rather than the traditional circle view. It is very clear with crisp crosshairs. It is an oldie but a goodie. It held zero on the .30-06 it was on just fine. However, I am building a long-range target rifle out of the gun this scope came off of, and I need something with a little more magnification. The bluing is in perfect condition. It is a beautiful scope and would look excellent with a vintage sniper rifle build or would make a great hunting scope. Comes with the rings.

Price: $100.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This picture was taken while looking almost directly at the sunlight, so there is a ton of glare and everything is too bright. But you can get an idea of what the wide angle looks like and how crisp the crosshairs are. I tried to focus on the background while keeping the crosshairs sharp, but that is almost impossible.
    [​IMG]

2. Chris Freeman

Chris Freeman New to The Trader!

I would like to purchase this item . Could you give me information on how to purchase it ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.