• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yugo M92 Pap SBR?

dvlerin41

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
54   0
Reaction score
Just picked up an Zastava Yugo M92 Pap, soley planned on buying it to SBR. My main question does anyone have any insight on mounting the folding mechanism and stock on the angled trunion? The angle isn't extreme, but I would think once the stock is mounted you would really be able to tell.

Saw a couple of pics of guys running vz58 stocks on Dracos for the angle but they are angled even more if on a M92.

Shims? Milling? I could always shim it after I get the stamp back if the angle is too noticable.

Usmachinegun makes a few diff stocks, but no folding mech by it self and the stock were not exactly what I was going for.

No I will check both, I did see the their folding mech's but nothing that said M92 specific/angled

** Sorry this is the OP, didnt realize I was signed into another guys account on work computer

No I will check both, I did see the their folding mech's but nothing that said M92 specific/angled

** Sorry this is the OP, didnt realize I was signed into another guys account on work computer

yall are getting a lot done up there i guess :)

if you just got the PAP you'll have PLENTY of time to think about it before you SBR that bad boy legally.

I have one for sale right now with some good upgrades.

I actually have paperwork in on getting my pap sbr. I went with the usmachinegun mount they sell and went with a ace folding adapter and folding stock. It works well. Can't wait to get the paper work back so I can put it together (had to fit it to get overall length of it for mailing)

It works great!
IMG_20130202_143631.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom