• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

!!!Free!!! Twin Bunk Beds With Steps/Drawers and Box Springs

RdKill

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
97   0
Reaction score
I used to have this girlfriend who was in process of moving in here full time when SHTF in our relationship. She left behind some items that she doesn't have room for or want. And frankly, I'm tired of storing it for her. She has given the okay with me giving away a set of bunk beds that need minor repair. Next to the step is a piece of soffit board (very thin plywood) that a kid kicked a hole in. It can be easily replaced. In fact, I have a piece of soffit that will work if you promise to re-stack my wood pile after you dig it out. Otherwise, it appears to be in decent enough shape. It will need a good cleaning, as I put all the wood out on a covered porch out of the sun/rain but not out of the dust. The box springs are and have always been inside my basement. I do not have mattresses and wouldn't pass along used mattresses if I did. I'm not taking pics. It's all taken apart so it just looks like wooden steps and a pile of boards, and a bag full of hardware. It was easy enough to take apart. I assume it's going to be easy enough to reassemble

Pickup Only here in Blue Ridge.
AS IS NO WARRANTY Expressed or Implied.

Back
Top Bottom